Fees must be paid at time of leaving facility - time is from entering facility to leaving
- Anyone entering the pit area must sign the release form.
- Track will not be rented if a track representative is not in attendance.
- Renters (CAR OWNER/DRIVER) are responsible for anyone coming onto the track.
- If anyone enters the pit area without signing the release form, the test session will be terminated and no refund will be given.
- Renter must make sure the back pit gate and grandstand gate is either locked or has a person guarding the gate.
- No alcohol in the pit area.
- No street vehicles are allowed on the track at any time.
- Additional competitors can be added ,with same rental fees to be paid, only with permission of first renters permission.
- only one car on the track at a time.
Yakima Speedway wants our facility to be used to its fullest extent and in order to do so, all rules must be followed and all fees paid. As racing is a dangerous sport, Yakima Speedway must do everything possible to limit its liability, while maintaining a venue that is financially sound and continues to offer access on non-racing dates.